The primary aim of the Software Engineer is to ensure that the development activities are done efficiently without any bugs.
- Working on Business implementation with industrial wide programming languages (e.g. Python, Java scripts etc.), UML tools programming language for Business rule writing
- Module programming, unit testing and Integration testing
- Quality management of own work
- Review of code, documents and test cases
- Working on Technical implementation with various industry standard scripting languages, database programming languages and automation tools
- Customer interactions and gathering client requirement and preparation of Integration and configuration documentation and define product configurations as per customer requirement
- Implementing client product at client environments, configure the system as per client’s environment.
- Working along with Product and platform team and implementing a viable and robust solution
- Working with quality team for troubleshooting issues and ensuring the quality of product is not impacted