Objective and Purpose of the Assignment
Under the strategic umbrella of a stronger, better, faster ADB, robotic process automation (RPA) and Bots (Al-powered conversational/digital assistants) play a significant role in transforming both the back office and front office. Importantly, many technology experts identify these combined technologies as essential in optimizing business processes in a cost-effective manner. Digital workers improve customer experience for both employees and customers by providing familiarity, convenience, and real-time access to relevant information on products or services.The RPA and Bots Enterprise project will provide a plan for technology, people and processes to deliver and maintain a Digital Workforce in ADB. It aims to establish a Digital Workforce Center of Excellence, develop RPA and CX Bot automation Platforms for ADB digital workers and deliver 12 new bots per year across multiple ADB departments.
Scope of Work
The RPA Program Manager will be responsible for driving programs across the entire COE team, ensuring consistent and complete delivery of all workstreams. As needed, the Program Manager will flag areas of concern to both owners and leadership with sufficient lead time to address potential problems before the need to escalate.The position will be highly visible across the bank.
- Manage RPA CoE program activities, governance processes, metrics and measurement to ensure best in class approach to solutions delivery.
- Provide oversight of Process Automation Design, solution development, and frameworks
- Allocation and coordination of RPA CoE resources, formulating best-practices, user training, proactively monitoring issues and risks and driving timely solutions.
- Proactively update cross-functional teams, including leadership, on a regular basis
- Own release management across all major products; work with engineering counterparts to track software release readiness; track end to end release cycle across stakeholders
- Ensure go-to-market launch for a workstream or release is enabled and set up for success
- Align releases across teams to minimize impact to customers
- Identify overlap across workstreams and minimize duplicate work when possible
- Responsible in ensuring team members comply with the policies, procedures, and standards around change and release management
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud, SaaS, or Software product
- 8+ years of technical program management experience.
- Experience in using Agile methodologies while managing large, complex projects with multi-function teams is preferred.