The primary aim of the Manager – Presales ( Payments) is to be involved in developing a Pre-Sales function with opportunity to input for the devising and delivery of Pre-Sales strategy in conjunction with Sales and Marketing management objectives.
• To provide techno functional product consultancy in support of sales at client meetings and on conference calls. To discuss, capture and define customer requirements.
• To work with the Sales team to exploit the commercial opportunities for the ACE range of products.
• Responsible for Pre-sales project management from requirement capture, design to implementation handover. Working closely with members of the Sales, Delivery, product & Support team to ensure product solutions be delivered on time, to specification and within budget
Specific Role & Responsibilities:
• Through Interface and discussion to capture customer requirements and present the relevant Product solution via customer visits, presentations and other follow up meetings.
• Where relevant to identify key revenue generating opportunities for products and services to customer through the Sales or Support teams for the financial benefit of the company.
• To write requirement Specifications which meet customer requirements and translate these accurately to the delivery team / Product team for quotation, component ordering and successful delivery mechanism.
• To act as the project manager for all presales projects ensuring projects are delivered on time, to the agreed specification and within budget.
• Develop and maintain a product proficiency and competency level by attending mandatory training classes and successfully completing required levels of competency.
• Ensure clear adherence to a technical pre-sales qualification process to ensure correct levelling and placement of opportunity leading to accurate quotation and excellent customer experience.
• Assisting sales team in the qualification of customer needs and performing pre demo needs analysis.
• Generation of product demo scripts & scenarios and providing demonstrations of the product, both standard and tailored to suspects and prospects.
• Managing pilots and prototypes
• Manage, coordinate and execute complete bidding process of RFI and RFPs
- Good understanding of Transaction Banking Payments, PSD2, Open Banking, Real-time Payments, Corporate Banking, Corporate Payments
• Good understanding of various payment formats like SWIFT, SEPA, FED, CHIPS, RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, CHAPS, BACS.