The primary aim of the PL/SQL Developer is to be able to address issues of Data Migration (Validation, Clean-up and Mapping), and will need to understand the importance of Data Dictionaries.
- Develop procedure and functions using PL / SQL.
- Evaluate Oracle features and Oracle related products
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Database design and implementation
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
- Perform application tuning and performance monitoring
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards
- Plan growth and changes (capacity planning)
- Provide 24×7 support when required
- Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams
- Sound knowledge of Java, SQL, and PL/SQL with good understanding of relational database management systems of Oracle & PostgreSQL.
- Possess solid experience of creating PL SQL packages, procedures, triggers, functions, views as well as expertise in checking and migrating complex data sets.
- Extensive knowledge of writing PL/SQL Triggers, Functions, Views, Cursors, Stored Procedures and Exceptions in Oracle & PostgreSQL.
- Have worked with development for Integration of data to other Software’s.
- Analyzing of SQL statements to improve the performance.
- Having good analytical and programming capabilities.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies and paradigms.
- Extensive working knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu) Environment.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring
- A good knowledge Oracle data integrity
- Sound knowledge of the implemented application systems
- Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
- Provide a strategic database direction for the organization
Note – Banking Payment Domain exp is a must