The primary aim of the Onsite Support Engineer is to ensure that systematic and constant support is given to the client.
A. Key Responsibilities:
- Attend client call over phone
- Acknowledgement to reported support issues
- Issue management
- Health Checks
- Jira updates
- Release management
- Reporting to Manager
- Adhere to SLA
B. Experience Level & Qualification:
2 – 3 years of onsite experience in banking domain.
C. Essential Skills:
- Experience in providing support for Banking Applications
- Mandatory Knowledge and hands-on experience of 3rd Parties – Oracle and AIX or LINUX
- Working Knowledge of IBM MQ or IBM WAS or WebLogic preferred
- Should have sound knowledge of DOS scripting and Shell Scripting
- Should have sound knowledge of client-server communication
- Knowledge of SWIFT message types or sanctions scanning will be an advantage
D. Additional Skills:
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Should have worked in Shifts
- Should have inclination to adopt and learn new technology.