• Include managing .NET application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
• You will lead IT groups with specialized focus on servicing enterprise and technology platforms using emerging technologies such as Web 3.0, SAAS, Cloud, eBusiness, Mobile, social media, open-source and BI/DW.
• To succeed in this position, you must have 10-15 years of experience in developing enterprise applications and products using the below technologies
Desired Skills and Experience
• Microsoft .Net Application and Azure having 10+ years of experience in Enterprise Architect landscape (.NET, Azure cloud, React, SQL DBs, No SQL, Full stack)
• Architecting large enterprise scale Azure cloud applications using Azure services such as Functions, Cosmos DB, Service Bus, Event Grid, Event Hubs, API Management, Key Vault, App Service, cloud strategy
• Architecting microservices, event driven, Serverless Azure cloud applications
• SAAS based product / platform architecture experience
• Good understanding of the cross cutting architectural elements like Security (Authentication, Authorization, Distributed logging, tracing and Audit, Infra as Code, Database Design (SQL Server and MongoDB, Kubernetes)
• Deep understanding of architectural concepts, issues and trends
• Expert knowledge in Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns
• Expertise in n-tiered web architectures, SOA and related technologies
• Strong technical expertise in the Relational Databases, No SQL DB (Ex: SQL Server, MongoDB), Web development and object-oriented methodologies.
• Must be a Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
• Should review design and implementation of junior designers and developers on the quality of technical deliverables and adherence to quality process
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.