Aims & Goals:
A. The primary aim of the Lead SaaS (Cloud Infra) is to ensure to provide a single set of interfaces that a cloud consumer can use to provision and manage their cloud infrastructure in multiple clouds.
B. Key Responsibilities:
- Public Cloud infrastructure health monitoring. Primarily AWS – Amazon Web Service.
- Managing and maintaining AWS services. Like EC2, EBS, RDS, AWS Shield, AWS Guard duty, VPC, site to site VPN, S3, Glacier, Route Tables, Route53, CloudWatch, SNS, SES,AWS Cost explorer, Saving plans, Trusted Advisor etc.
- Third party application updates/patches deployments.
- Adhere to ISO/Company Policies.
- Monitor events/alert notifications with respect to Cloud Infrastructure.
- Record /fill up ISO related documents.
- Train support staff on new Cloud services.
- Recommend new services which will be beneficial for cloud infrastructure.
- Provide suggestions Enhance and improve existing Cloud infrastructure.
- Maintaining and managing cloud infrastructure security.
- Vendor coordination and management.
- Cross functional team coordination.
- Cloud Cost optimization.
A. Essential Skills:
- Should have knowledge of configuring and using Oracle, WebSphere Application Server.
- Should have experience in working on Windows and UNIX (Linux, AIX, etc.) operation system.
- Should have knowledge on scripting language like Perl, Jason, Python.
- Should have sound knowledge in configuring TCP/IP network.
- Knowledge of the AWS components like – EC2, RDS, EBS, S3, Simple DB, SQS, SNS, SES, CloudWatch, CloudFront, VPC, load balancing, auto scaling, Direct Connect is preferred.
- Knowledge of any monitoring tool like Zabbix, Nagios, ICINGA etc.
- Good knowledge on documentation with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
B. Additional Skills:
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Should have inclination to adopt and learn new technology.
- Alert management tool.