Aims & Goals:
The primary aim of the Lead – Business Analyst is to gather requirements and preparing specifications from client requirements.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Gathering requirements and preparing specifications from client requirements.
- Understand & execute the business rules (lisp syntax based proprietary language) Debug and find quick solutions to problems
- Analysis and assessment of the relevant business issues
- Write requirements/specifications for all new product features & additions to existing features
- Understand the applications, UML Tool, Support the testing team
- Work directly with and along the implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution
- Quality assurance and testing throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Identify product enhancements opportunities
- Participate in preparation of Product Demo & presentations
- Effective communications skills (written and spoken)
- Comply with Organizations Legal, Compliance & Security standards
- Payments domain experience is must.