Responsible for implementing a wide range of products, technologies, and solutions. These range from Application Architecture and Development of standard to Cloud-based Deployment Implementations. Candidates should possess a combination of broad knowledge of the types of technologies and the ability to go deep/hands-on to implement them for our clients.
Architected and delivered at least 2 end-to-end enterprise solutions on the JAVA/J2EE stack ranging for an n-tier distributed solution. Experience in designing microservices based architecture as well as deployment in terms of Kubernetes is a must.
Strong experience on JAVA/J2EE Integration technologies/ Frameworks is mandatory. Open Source Frameworks such as Spring Boot is required. Strong experience in Kafka and elastic Search is a must.
Hands-on experience in at least one Architecture modelling tool with familiarity in a modelling language is a must
Experience should clearly demonstrate Industry patterns adopted, applied articulating the trade-offs and compromises adopted toward meeting the non-functional
Providing detailed reliable solutions and developing statements of work and estimates for service implementations
Experience in DevOps and agile methodologies is desirable
Also experienced in cloud (AWS, Azure etc), Docker and framework like Ansible is desirable.
Experience in J2EE clustering frameworks and in general clustering is an added advantage.
Architect takes the lead in creation of reference architectures, application and system architecture and design, solution architecture, application design and implementation. This role will often engage independently with the client as well as lead teams of other consultants and customer resources on large-scale projects. Must be a self-starter to quickly ramp up on other technologies relevant to the customer requirements. Must quickly understand the domain and client’s business requirements and come up with effective technical solution.
- Create reference architectures that span modern applications and cloud-independent SaaS solutions.
- Designs the solution and supports the installation, customization, and integration of the solution. Prepares technical design and implementation design documents and works with the project management to ensure all project requirements are met. Advises on tactical performance and tuning of the Pivotal technologies
- Assists in sales process by scoping engagements
- Develops prototypes to support the sales process
- Provide technical solution for RFPs
- Troubleshoots application problems
- Provides project team leadership
•Develops and documents strategies, policies and best practices for the customer
- Experience engaging with executive stakeholders on strategic, enterprise projects
- Excellent written and oral communications (must)
- Proven consultative and client relationships skills and experience
- Extensive experience with multiple operating systems, Linux/Unix in particular
- Extensive knowledge of Java solutions and execution experience implementing solutions
- Hands-on experience right from Pre-sales to end-to-end delivery
- Extensive experience developing enterprise applications using Java, J2EE, J2SE, Spring frameworks
- Experience working in Professional Services / Consulting on high impact, data oriented projects with smaller to medium independent project teams
- Experience optimizing/tuning DB Performance with a variety of RDBMS
- Experience in designing and deploying enterprise data warehouse solutions; familiarity with data modeling approaches such as ERD and concepts behind relational, normalized and star schema database architectures.
- ETL/ELT experience with ETL tools.
Required Technology Stack:
- Java 8 / Micronaut / Spring Boot
- Microservices Architecture
- Kubernetes – K3S
- Kafka – Strimzi
- Elasticsearch & Kibana
- Prometheus and Grafana
- Node JS / Angular – Good to know