Aims & Goals:
- The Business Development Sales Representative (BDSR) sells a subset of the firm’s product and services offerings to tier two and tier three banks and mid to small sized prospects.
- The BDSR may have a secondary focus on penetrating certain assigned customers with significant growth opportunity, as assigned by management.
- Reporting to the Global Sales Manager, the BDSR closes and implements growth opportunities of moderate complexity within an assigned geography.
- The BDSR’s most important means of interacting with customers and prospects is through face-to-face meetings and any form of interaction through the innovative use of digital communications.
- Must be familiar with selling SaaS based products on Cloud.
- The BDSR is responsible for achieving an assigned sales and profit goal.
- Acquires new customers from an assigned geography, and/or a set of names prospects. ·
- Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation, as needed or as directed by management.
- Sells a subset of company products and services to assigned opportunities.
- Refers opportunities for growth in products and services to other company sales resources as appropriate.
- Managing customers’ expectations and satisfaction with the implementation process.
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager.
- Assist other sales and services resources when called upon by the Global Sales Manager