A successful Business Development Director at will be accountable for overall regional sales performance, the achievement of revenue goals, alignment with the annual sales objectives in close harmony with the company’s global vision, mission and strategy.
The primary aim of the Business Development Director – India / SAARC Region is to ensure: –
• Achieve the jointly agreed assigned Annual Sales Target for India / SAARC Region.
• Achieve the GTM (Product and Solution) Team Quota.
• Co-Design, align and execute the India / SAARC Go-to-Market strategy, including Domain specific characteristics and GTM Products / Solutions correlation in between the Domains.
• Optimize the organization structure, effectively scalable and expand in line with the revenue growth.
• Develop a healthy balanced pipeline by launching sales-driven, lead generation initiatives, using existing sales tools (e.g. Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Point Drive etc.).
• Identify risks and execute short and build up mid to long term plans.
• Install sense of urgency to the team MoM, QoQ, based on budget versus actual monitoring.
• Promote a trust and loyal attitude towards the company.
• Exceptionally plan, prepare and deliver sales presentations and demonstrations in close coordination with pre-sales and product management teams.
• Understanding customer specific business needs and applying domain, product and solutions knowledge to meet those needs as and when required.
• Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy follow-up calls.
• Generate a targeted number of qualified leads in the territory.
• Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and create a wide confidence within prospects and customers.
• Manage the entire sales cycle from prospect identification to signing of Subscription and / or license agreements.
• Enter and maintain current sales information in the CRM application HubSpot + HubSpot Sales Pro.
• Marketing and promoting the portfolio of products and solutions by co-organize and attend industry events and conferences.
• Ability to present as industry specialist as speaker or panel member at events and conferences.
• Work closely with Marketing to create campaigns and generate revenue.
10 to 15 years of experience within Financial Sector (b2b) Software Sales Functions in Payments/ Financial Crime Compliance Domain.